Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kondra professional programming services
Hey,

I'm professional programmer with 8 years of experience, author of OTCv8.
Most of big tibia servers use my services, if you wonder who do they call when they server crash or is down due to DDoS attack, they call me for help.
I have experience in almost every aspect of tibia servers, in last 2 year I spend few thousands hours working with otcleint, tfs and other things connected with tibia.
Currently I'm working as head programmer for some financial startup, but in my free time I'm doing tasks connected with tibia and develop OTCv8.
I can do almost everything you want, fix almost every bug/crash you have and protect you against any DDoS attack. I never failed, noone ever requested they money back.
I have huge experience with tfs, otclient, c, c++, javascript, typescript, react, react-native, sql, unix, php. 

Currently due to lack of time, I'm only taking task which no one else can handle.
I'm very busy right now, so current price is $100/h, only for critical situattions like crashes.
Minimum price for my services is $100.
I accept bitcoin, paypal, skrill and wire transfer payments.

Also I'm selling few ready to use solutions:
- Stats system (very good profiler for tfs) - $300
- TFS optimizations (allowing up to 2k players online) - $2700
- Items saving/loading on other thread - $500
- Cam system - $500
- Proxy system - $1500
Check otclient.ovh for full list

If you are interested contact using private message, discord kondrah#7945 or email otclient@otclient.ovh
[-] The following 3 users Like Kondra's post:
  • gpedro, marcoshps11, Trevor
Hey Kondra,

I saw on otclient.ovh there is:
Cam System - $500
Cast System - $300

Does the Cam system for $500 include the cast system of $300 inside or are they 2 separate things?
(07-20-2020, 04:12 PM)jabroni Wrote: Hey Kondra,

I saw on otclient.ovh there is:
Cam System - $500
Cast System - $300

Does the Cam system for $500 include the cast system of $300 inside or are they 2 separate things?

It's not the same, cam doesn't include cast. If you know c++ you can get cast system almost for free, if you don't I can add it for $300 for you. But I bet other guys will do it for less.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kondra's post:
  • jabroni
Hello Kondra,

Could you show an example screenshot of this "Stats system (very good profiler for tfs) - $300"?
Will it help us identify areas that cause lag?
(11-14-2020, 06:04 PM)jabroni Wrote: Hello Kondra,

Could you show an example screenshot of this "Stats system (very good profiler for tfs) - $300"?
Will it help us identify areas that cause lag?

http://otclient.ovh/stats.zip
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kondra's post:
  • jabroni