Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What new features for bot do you want?
Mapa full explored and target lock any players
Well, the cavebot walking system is a bit slow because every time the character needs to walk in an exact position defined on the waypoints by the command "go to". My suggestion is to do another type of command as an alternative to the usual "go to" command, like a "get close" command.

The idea is that the player does not need to step precisely on a sqm. If the player walks close to it, lets say a 2 sqm distance or something like that, the bot will interpret this and proceed to the next command in the waypoint list.

In addition, if the bot, when looting or chasing a monster, walks close to the "go close position" command, interpret this and also proceed to the next command in the waypoint list.
it does work like that, bot skips goto's that are closer than X from player. Just like node in previous bots.
Exeptions will be yellow marked tiles on minimap
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vithrax's post:
  • Yavokx
(09-12-2020, 06:19 PM)Vithrax Wrote: it does work like that, bot skips goto's that are closer than X from player. Just like node in previous bots.
Exeptions will be yellow marked tiles on minimap

Yeah, but imagine this situation:

A cave that is just a straight line (3 sqm wide and 20 sqm long) and I set a "go to" at the entrance and a series of "go to" all the way till the end. When the bot starts chasing a monster at the start and kill it at the end the bot simply just go back to the "go to" at the entrance ignoring the fact that it already passed by a lot of  "go to" commands in the way. So my suggestion its that when the bot, while looting or chasing a monster, accidentally pass by a "go to" automatically goes to the next "go to" and so on....
Adding an exception list to looting items and monster targeting:

Looting exception: being able to 'Loot every item' and have a ui container to add items that should not be looted
Targeting exception: being able to put targeting to '*', and also an exception configuration to specify certain monsters to not target

Edit: I've done the looting exception with ui myself, in case someone is interested.
Also, make that when we add a item to looting, aside from ID and count, we can also add the backpack in which we want it to be deposited.
training whit 2 summs monks, when the 1 summ monk go to take life red stop and change for attack to second summon monk and if 2 monks have life red stop attacking and when take life green return to attack
hello, it's possible to get bot on yurots-onilne.com custom client (7.72 used OTClientV8)