Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OTCLient v8; Screen; Extended
Question 
Hello guys!
I am using OTClient v8 and TFS 1.3 (OTServbr-Global) (Protocol 12).
Unfortunately I was not successful in applying Added new walking, extended map view, new ping and ingame shop system in the source code I am using, and at first it is not a problem.
When I disable classicView I get what is shown below (with 12 zoom). Could someone help me how to keep the same layout, but with the left and right panels showing? This way you would hide the unloaded map.

Thank you very much in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-14-2021, 01:44 AM)lusgotwo Wrote: Hello guys!
Unfortunately I was not successful in applying Added new walking, extended map view, new ping and ingame shop system in the source code I am using, and at first it is not a problem.
When I disable classicView I get what is shown below (with 12 zoom). Could someone help me how to keep the same layout, but with the left and right panels showing? This way you would hide the unloaded map.

do not forget that it is necessary to activate the corresponding feature in the otclient, in case the extended view is GameChangeMapAwareRange = 30
[-] The following 1 user Likes marcoshps11's post:
  • lusgotwo
(03-15-2021, 04:28 PM)marcoshps11 Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 01:44 AM)lusgotwo Wrote: Hello guys!

do not forget that it is necessary to activate the corresponding feature in the otclient, in case the extended view is GameChangeMapAwareRange = 30

In: features.lua
Code:
    if(version >= 1200) then
      g_game.enableFeature(GameSequencedPackets)
      --g_game.enableFeature(GameSendWorldName)
      g_game.enableFeature(GamePlayerStateU32)
      g_game.enableFeature(GameTibia12Protocol)
      --g_game.enableFeature(GameExtendedClientPing)
      g_game.enableFeature(GameChangeMapAwareRange)
      --g_game.enableFeature(GameExtendedOpcode)
      --g_game.enableFeature(GameNewWalking)
    end

And it doesn't work, even with the error-free compilation of the source with the recommended changes. The result is the same as the photo above.